As the year draws to a close, Google has posted the most popular search results of 2011. Sorting through the billions of searches there were 10 fastest rising global queries. In addition to providing the data, Google also presents the top rising searches in this beautiful YouTube video.
To give you some perspective on the top rising searches of 2011, let’s take a look at the percentage increase for each one:
- Rebecca Black – >10,000% more searches.
- Google Plus – 10,000% more searches.
- Ryan Dunn – 10,000% more searches.
- Casey Anthony – 2,680% more searches.
- Battlefield 3 – 1,773% more searches.
- iPhone 5 – 1,658% more searches.
- Adele – 1,588% more searches.
- 東京 電力 (TEPCO) -1,470% more searches.
- Steve Jobs – 982% more searches.
- iPad 2 – 939% more searches.
Taking a look at the list, it is impressive that Apple products holds two places in the top 10 considering that this top 10 list is not the total search volume of the year, it is the fastest rising searches. So that means even with the volume of searches already happening for iPhone 5 and iPad 2, the searches increased phenomenally higher from 2010 to 2011.
At SEO Services to take search very seriously and our know of the search engine optimization industry has put us at the top as one of the elite search engine marketing companies specializing in organic search engine results. We are committed to providing our customers the very best in search engine optimization services.