Social Media Management Services
Starting at $600 a month
|Social Media Packages Can Include:|
At SEO Services we manage and execute social media campaigns that serve the needs of the entire business. We know that entering into social media marketing can be both time consuming and expensive. As experts, we offer a social media management service where we:
- Create and maintain your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube pages
- We make regular posts, answer questions, and act on your company’s behalf for customer service issues
- Manually distribute content to social media networks like stumbleupon, digg, reddit, and many more
- Closely monitor your online reputation and what others are saying about your company on review sites like Yelp
- Post informational marketing videos to post on social video sites and your blog
- Help build a positive online reputation by bringing attention to all the positive media about your company/website
- Focus heavily on obtaining Facebook Likes/Shares, Re-tweets, Buzzes, Stumbles, and Diggs of your social content
Social medial marketing is proactive marketing that connects your business to new customers beyond search engines.
There are many social media sites out there and we know how to leverage all of them.
When used correctly, a social media campaign can:
- Bring in new customers that that have never heard of your company or products
- Help maintain current customers and improve customer loyalty
- Improve organic search engine rankings
- Improve your company’s brand image and reputation
In order to participate in social media you will need to first have a blog. This is the place where we publish new and fresh content on a weekly basis.
When you have your own active blog and social media campaigns, it is you who controls how your brand is represented on the internet. You create your own buzz and help to solidify your website at the leader in your industry.
Besides all the benefits of having SEO Services create and manage your social media campaign, we can also leverage the campaign to improve search results.
We fully coordinate organic link building and social media management to explode your online business traffic.
If you are serious about succeeding online, social media and reputation management services from a professional company is essential to long term success.
Social Media Setup Services
- We create a customized WordPress blog using the Thesis theme usingour paid developer license.
- We install the blog on a sub-directory of your website ex.http://www.yoursite/blog/.If this option is not available on your sites platform, we can installon a sub domain or another unique domain (Ex. http://www.yoursiteblog.com).
- We match the look and navigation of your main website
- Install our preferred security and social media plugins.
If you already have a blog… we can install our preferred plugins, setup proper author profiles, and make additional backend changes to optimize your current blog for SEO. This is only for customers beginning a social media management campaign with our company.
To bring maximum exposure and SEO value to your blog posts, we distribute all of our blog posts to your own accounts on the best blog distribution networks like stumbleupon, digg, reddit, feedburner, and many more.
- We create and verify your ownership of custom company pages on the major social media sites.
- We custom design the pages for your brand and properly link back to your main website.
- If these pages are already set up, there will be no additional set up fee
Social Media Management Services
- Blog posts every month for your blog
- Topics reflect current relevant news, or answer questions/topics being discussed on the web.
- Distribution to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and content distribution networks like stumbleupon, digg, reddit, and many more
- Weekly posts to Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Answer any questions or comments that arise on any of the accounts
- Gain legitimate Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers, and Google Circle Members
- Monitor any comments or reviews about your company on review sites like yelp and get satisfaction
- Actively monitor your website for uptime, and send e-mail alerts if your website is off-line
- 2-3 minute video for your website with a professional voice over and graphic animation
- Embed the video on your blog within a blog post
- Distribute the video on your YouTube channel, and several other video networks.