In today’s blog post we’ve got an easy tip to help you find your website on Google. This is an easy way to determine if Google has indexed your website and added it to their search results.
Keep in mind, this method does not determine what keywords your website is currently ranking for, but it does give definitive evidence that your site has been crawled by Google’s search robots. Watch the video below for a quick summary of how to find your website on Google.
In summary, there are a few key points that are laid out in the video.
- Use site search to find your website.
- Make sure your website can be found by Google.
- Make sure your website offers value to users.
- Be patient, it can take time for Google to find your website.
- Submit your content using the content submission toll, which is linked below.
- Make sure that you have an easily navigable website to all your web pages.
If you are looking for an easy way to add more content to your website that doesn’t require adding more text to your product and service pages, consider adding a blog to your website. This method will provide relevant content that is focused on your industry. It will be useful to visitors because it is valueable content that is not focused on selling a product.